Hey!!!
Thinking of Valentine's Day already I've decided to differ from the common "pink and red" looks that I've seen on Youtube...
So this is one of the takes I have when you're whith you other half. (Corny much? :P)
Anyway, this is a quick look to achieve and very easy...
Hope you enjoyed!!
Products I used for this video:
Eyes:
Sleek Pallete in "Storm" - the golden eyeshadow.
Copines Glitter Nº2 "Terre"
ELF Liner in "Gilded"
Maybelline Volume Express False Eyelashes mascara (black)
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner (black)
Sephora nº08 "Coffee Brown" e/s
Mac "Brulée" e/s
Mac "Blue Brown" pigment
Urban Decay "Yeyo" e/l
Urban Decay "Bourbon" e/l
Urban Decay "Zero" e/s
Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Fond de teint Nº54 Beige + MAC White airbrush foundation
Benefit "Boing" Concealor Nº01
Jesse's Girl e/s "Volcanic"
Lips:
Color Riche Star Secrets Doutzen Kroes nº 717

Direct link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTERT_Ui2YI
B'bye***
Related Article:


